InfinityCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[U#3]MOAR RANKS![CHAT/GAMEPLAY]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RSAssassine
Admin
RSAssassine

Anzahl der Beiträge : 108

[U#3]MOAR RANKS![CHAT/GAMEPLAY] Empty
PostSubject: [U#3]MOAR RANKS![CHAT/GAMEPLAY]   [U#3]MOAR RANKS![CHAT/GAMEPLAY] EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:31 am

Hi there!
I've been thinking about moving this forum, but that is irrelevant now. You are here because of the ranks, right?Just another btw:I'm gonna sort the Arkanos Encyclopedia later.
These are the ranks and how to obtain:
-Stranger: Enter the Server for first time.

-Citizen (1): Apply Citizenship in the forum-related thread.
-Senior Cit. (2): Active player.Since a long time in server.
-Supporter (3): Players that help the community, is nice to new guests, and supported the server in many ways.

-Colonialist: Lives/d in a Colony for several (real life) weeks.

-Traveler (1): Hardcore survivalist, lives in his small shack/tent far from civilization since several weeks.
-Camper (2): Lived all his life in his small tent, rarely visits towns and cities.Obtained after several weeks being Traveler.

-Fighter (1): You keep on fighting.
-Mercenary (2): Your fighting skills are astonishing. You can now get hired to kill.Obtained after several weeks being Fighter.
-Bounty Hunter (3): Catch those thieves!Obtained after several weeks being Bounty Hunter and gotten enough Fame.
-Assassin (4): Pro-killer, you can now get hired for more (min.) money. Unlocked by getting maximum Fame.

-Merchant: You earn thousands through your marketing skills.Or not. Unlocked by opening an own shop.

-Guard : Needs to be trusted, and has to be a loyal and active player.

-Builder (1): If you build good houses, and you can be trusted, you get this rank to help expand Arkanos.
-Architect (2): Blessed builder that has made godly buildings in the server.

-Donator: You supported our server.

-Moderator :
Keeps the server in order, checks for rule breaks, helps community. Can not get obtained.
-Admin : Me( and renir5).Never obtainable.

Gaining a rank gives you some starter items and some money.
Back to top Go down
https://infcraft.forumieren.com
Trickfall

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

PostSubject: Re: [U#3] MOAR RANKS![CHAT/GAMEPLAY]   [U#3]MOAR RANKS![CHAT/GAMEPLAY] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:46 am

I like this idea, and maybe if enough people join and are willing to donate to this wonderful server, we can actually go somewhere with this. Very Happy Who knows, maybe we can stop our banter for long enough to enforce the titles we receive. xD
Back to top Go down
http://e-mail me at yahoo.com
Trickfall

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

PostSubject: Oh yeah...   [U#3]MOAR RANKS![CHAT/GAMEPLAY] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 am

Great drawing RSA!
Back to top Go down
http://e-mail me at yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [U#3]MOAR RANKS![CHAT/GAMEPLAY]   [U#3]MOAR RANKS![CHAT/GAMEPLAY] Empty

Back to top Go down

[U#3]MOAR RANKS![CHAT/GAMEPLAY]
Page 1 of 1