InfinityCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The City of Gallentica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cptbirdie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

The City of Gallentica Empty
PostSubject: The City of Gallentica   The City of Gallentica EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:52 am

[The city was built around the old church, St Johns, back in the middle ages. A mass plague broke out and wiped all the civilians out leaving nothing but empty homes and an abandoned church. Years past when eventually a noble priest named [CptBirdie] saw this dark land and once again set the lights gaze upon the walls of the old church.

Gallentica is now a thriving settlement with market stalls, taverns, homes and much more.]

Hey guys, I have my own server and i have already begun work on this small town but i prefer playing on your server as you do not seem to grief and are enjoyable to play with. I would love the opportunity to show you guys what i can build and hopefully add an exciting installment to your world. It should not take me long to build as i already have in mind the design layout.

There will be many market stalls for you guys to rent and sell your wares. Accommodation will also be available at a small cost. I will also plan festivals in the town for everyone to attend, During this time the town will look different [banners, lights, attractions, etc] but will go back to normal once the festival has ended. This will be an active town always changing and offering a new attraction rather than some of the ghost towns in the world.

If you need any more information do not hesitate to ask me in-game or reply to this post.

Cheers,
CptBirdie aka Sam
Back to top Go down
RSAssassine
Admin
RSAssassine

Anzahl der Beiträge : 108

The City of Gallentica Empty
PostSubject: Re: The City of Gallentica   The City of Gallentica EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:02 pm

a merchant-town? sounds nice
before I accept, you already got a place for it?
Back to top Go down
https://infcraft.forumieren.com

The City of Gallentica
Page 1 of 1