InfinityCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COMPLETE EVERYTHING-YOU-NEED-TO-KNOW-ABOUT-THIS-SERVER FAQ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RSAssassine
Admin
RSAssassine

Anzahl der Beiträge : 108

COMPLETE EVERYTHING-YOU-NEED-TO-KNOW-ABOUT-THIS-SERVER FAQ Empty
PostSubject: COMPLETE EVERYTHING-YOU-NEED-TO-KNOW-ABOUT-THIS-SERVER FAQ   COMPLETE EVERYTHING-YOU-NEED-TO-KNOW-ABOUT-THIS-SERVER FAQ EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:45 am

1. What is Arkanos and why is it next to my name?
-Arkanos is the name of the world. The name next to yours is the channel you are in. To change the channel type in /channel (channel name). At the bottom is a list of current channels.

2. Why am I "stranger"?
-You have just joined the server and you have no rights. To apply for citizenship/rights, go here.

3. Can I build a house?
-Yes and no. You can, in the wilderness, though you can get killed there (by players) and your house can get griefed.

4. What is griefing?
-Destroying things that doesn't belong to you. It is only allowed in the wilderness. If you destroy anything else than player-houses, it will count as grief. Do NOT destroy any buildings with this sign:
__oOo__
Name
_______
If you make that sign yourself and use it on your building to save your house from "griefers", that will count as cheating and both will result in permanent ban.

5. What is Role-Play?
-If you do not know what that is then you should better leave.

6. I cannot remember all of this.
- Don't worry, there is a book version(you can read them in our server) in our server.

Channel list:
Arkanos
Ared
Germany
Norway

Last edited by RSAssassine on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://infcraft.forumieren.com
kokos71

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

COMPLETE EVERYTHING-YOU-NEED-TO-KNOW-ABOUT-THIS-SERVER FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Need too add:   COMPLETE EVERYTHING-YOU-NEED-TO-KNOW-ABOUT-THIS-SERVER FAQ EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:26 am

USA add use Bradon is from USA
Back to top Go down

COMPLETE EVERYTHING-YOU-NEED-TO-KNOW-ABOUT-THIS-SERVER FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfinityCraft :: Server :: News-
Jump to: