InfinityCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cealon

Cealon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine Empty
PostSubject: Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine   Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:28 am

I have been reading the bukkit post for a while. It seems that older plugins wont be compatible. That means some cool features will be missing. The title says it all. I will try to find some good replacements.
Back to top Go down
gotix2011

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

PostSubject: Re: Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine   Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:24 am

Well , today i went to bukkit forum and seems like there is a Beta Craftbukkit Version so maybe you could try it?

Some plugins might break but it depends.
Back to top Go down
Cealon

Cealon

PostSubject: Re: Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine   Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:37 am

I will ask RSA. Though I dont think he would risk using a beta-build again since it could have been the cause of the corruption(the stone disappearing corruption).
Back to top Go down
gotix2011

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

PostSubject: Re: Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine   Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:28 am

Well , he should do a backup of EVERYTHING before he uses it ... At least just for safety
Back to top Go down
TheTobyThing

TheTobyThing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

PostSubject: I Agree With Gotix :D   Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:49 am

gotix that would be wise, and i'm looking forward to the server being up in 1.2.3 Very Happy, as ive posted before i get bored without infinity craft xD
Back to top Go down
Cealon

Cealon

PostSubject: Re: Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine   Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:55 am

Looks like we have to make a new plugin-engine.
*sadface*
Back to top Go down
TheTobyThing

TheTobyThing

PostSubject: -_-'   Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:59 am

Aw Crud, Does This Mean Longer To Wait And No Catacombs And MCMMO ect. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cealon

Cealon

PostSubject: Re: Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine   Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:00 am

Catacombs and McMMO have been updated pretty often. Same for bookworm and Vampire and MV.
Though some small details like our fictional date, herochat(maybe) and other things wont be there again.
Back to top Go down
Cealon

Cealon

PostSubject: Re: Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine   Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:01 am

The good side:
Bukkit will be basically built into the normal MineCraft server, which means no waiting for updates!
Back to top Go down
TheTobyThing

TheTobyThing

PostSubject: YAY !   Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:02 am

No updates, the reason being Mojang have recruited Bukkit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine   Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine Empty

Back to top Go down

Most likely a grand change to the InfinityCraft plugin-engine
Page 1 of 1