InfinityCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seasparrow31's Ban appeal(kinda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seasparrow31

Seasparrow31

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

Seasparrow31's Ban appeal(kinda) Empty
PostSubject: Seasparrow31's Ban appeal(kinda)   Seasparrow31's Ban appeal(kinda) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:39 am

Hi as ur reading this i dont get it why i got banned. I think that when i was in toby's shop i "griefed" i didnt want to "grief" tob was busy with customers and i needed to get out to go to botins house and give him something.... I'm sorry if it was that ,but why was i banned i should've got a warning....???? Sad this was the bestest server in my MC history and now i'm banned Mad Shocked Suspect pale :L
Back to top Go down
RSAssassine
Admin
RSAssassine

Anzahl der Beiträge : 108

PostSubject: Re: Seasparrow31's Ban appeal(kinda)   Seasparrow31's Ban appeal(kinda) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:49 am

you really reply late. You have cheated/went into a sealed place that wasnt made for you, sold items there (it was sealed, you shouldn't and cant sell items in there) and then spread it (gave it other players). You have been behaving a bit wierd too these days. So that is the short version.
Back to top Go down
https://infcraft.forumieren.com
Seasparrow31

Seasparrow31

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

PostSubject: Re: Seasparrow31's Ban appeal(kinda)   Seasparrow31's Ban appeal(kinda) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:57 am

:L Well purple helped me to get there its not his fault SORRY I WAS USING THE GLITCH :L I wish to be unbanned to play with all my friends i have made in this epic server Sad(((((( :,(
Back to top Go down
RSAssassine
Admin
RSAssassine

Anzahl der Beiträge : 108

PostSubject: Re: Seasparrow31's Ban appeal(kinda)   Seasparrow31's Ban appeal(kinda) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:42 am

okay, but this is the LAST warning.
Have fun again sea!
Back to top Go down
https://infcraft.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seasparrow31's Ban appeal(kinda)   Seasparrow31's Ban appeal(kinda) Empty

Back to top Go down

Seasparrow31's Ban appeal(kinda)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InfinityCraft :: Server :: Support-
Jump to: