InfinityCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

00:00 Christmas....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kokos71

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

00:00 Christmas.... Empty
PostSubject: 00:00 Christmas....   00:00 Christmas.... EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Today or yesterday there was alot bad things happening on the server and i think i got to tell them all, some of them are probebly not that bad but im gonna say what happend on the server yesterday:
Seasparrow31 Changed a spider spawner to skeleton spawner (I payead him 4 anglos)
Rernir found out that I KOKOS71 had got 6 stacks of diamond the other day from LILLESNILLE71 when he had creative mode
renir sayd "f*c*" on norwegian (faen) It's probebly not f*c* straight to english BUT THATS NOT THE POINT.....
RENIR5 (ADMIN) SWEARED ON NORWEGIAN
not many minuts later ssx got on (me renir and ssx on) and some seconds later i got jailed no reson why and it sayd You have been jailed becuase: why not?
Probebly ssx (ssx was admin (something i havent seen befor)) but also could be renir
(And i just logged of becuse.... Me at that point: F*C* YOU I H*T* YOU SERVER Exclamation )
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
~kokos71
Back to top Go down
Seasparrow31

Seasparrow31

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

00:00 Christmas.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: 00:00 Christmas....   00:00 Christmas.... EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:41 am

Wait, what? It can't be possible ssx is not an admin (well i think so) and renir? like wtf... u we're bullyed and talk to rsa about this
Back to top Go down

00:00 Christmas....
Page 1 of 1